Saturday 5 December 2015

You won't believe this

but nonetheless it is true.  
I have posted off all my overseas Christmas parcels, today I am going to post my overseas cards, I have wrapped all the presents apart from the ones for Mr FF, yet to be sourced, and I have the address labels printed and stamps purchased for my UK cards.
You will believe that this hasn't put me in the best frame of mind, it's that time of year that doesn't suit me.  Tomorrow the Christmas tree goes up in the hallway of our building, there is a list for volunteers to sign up to help with the decorations, it's best I stay in the apartment.

6 comments:

  1. I believe I have the same attitude as you - I ignore it as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could be happy on eggnog and still not join the merry decorators in the hall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! Your efficiency has been enough to put me in a rather cross frame of mind! ;-) Rosx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do make me laugh Jenny! I love the build up to Christmas, but once the big day is over, I am itching to take everything down! I do hope that the tree was tastefully decorated. Pictures please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well - I have bought some stamps .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, you sound about as keen on Christmas as I am!

    ReplyDelete