Thursday 21 July 2022

Don’t let the badgers get you down

Actually it seems to be just one reeking havoc.  Last night I was woken at 3 am by the newly installed security light at the back door shining into our bedroom.  I had the shutters open in time to see a badger scurrying down the road.  Not before he’d upturned all the troughs down the side of our steps, first time they’d been attacked.  I went outside to check around, for the third night the pots on the lower terrace were emptied and overturned.  There were also some big holes in the lawn but the vegetables were ok.

However this time I’d set the camera in just the right place, I got footage of the horrible creature climbing into pots and throwing out the contents, often until the pot fell over.  

Another big clean up this morning, we are trying to think of ways to protect the pots but realistically it’s impossible to keep wildlife out.  I think MrFF needs a bigger bladder. 



2 comments:

  1. He sounds bent on creating havoc! What is he searching for, any idea?

    ReplyDelete