Sunday 7 March 2021

Easily pleased

I bought a tub of vegetable stock the other week.  I prefer the loose powder to individually foil wrapped, oddly squishy cubes, at home I buy Marigold organic bouillon powder.  When I opened this Knorr product there was inside a miniature  scoop, the same size as a stock cube.  How clever is that, brilliant.  I hadn’t read the small print but it actually says on the carton con practico dosatore, with practical dispenser, molto practico indeed.

I can’t tell you how much I love this idea, the scoop is tiny, like something from a dolls tea service.   I shall buy another tub so I have a scoop to bring home as I’m not sure if this product is available in the U.K. or of a scoop is included. How did I get to 72 without one of these essential pieces of kitchenalia.

5 comments:

  1. Darling Jenny,

    Oh, how magical is that! We too love the scoop and so much nicer to be able to scoop up desired amounts than to waste parts of the already formed cubes. We shall be on the lookout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super idea. I too use Marigold (alwaays Nigella's favourite) but have never seen a scoop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oddly enough I find I never use these things. I tend to throw them away (probably because I don't like faffing around putting them back in the tin) and use a tea spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not come across tubs with a scoop before and now have major scoop envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvellous!! I have saved several of the scoops you get in tubs of powdered stain remover. They are so useful!

    ReplyDelete