Tuesday 23 June 2009

I ask no more

My latest shower product that smells delicious and though it has an oily consistency lathers luxuriously. I just wish Mr FF would stick to his manly toiletries and stop using this .
The Italian alpaca, an ordinary looking ball unwinds to reveal such an interesting structure, I don't know how they do that but I think its so stylish
Mr FF wearing the newest pair of socks I've knitted him straight away. He said his sock drawer was so full he had to, that doesn't make sense he could have worn any pair to make space. Arisarum, the mouse tail plant, still gives me a little surprise when I lift the leaves.

6 comments:

  1. Hello there! Love the socks, and yes that Italian wool does produce a really pretty and, I agree, stylish shape. The shower oil looks fab. L'Occitane is one of favourites. I have the Shea Butter shower cream. I real touch of luxury. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! Thank you for the kind comment you left on my interview with Tracy. Her warm personality really did come through so well in her answers.

    I'd say that mouse tail would give me a start, too!

    Kind regards,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the socks you made for Mr FF - I wish my husband would wear other colours apart from black on his feet. Knitting one pair of black socks was enough to have me saying 'never again!' My eyes couldn't cope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. FF's socks are wonderful--love that heathery color way! So funny about him sneaking your shower products too...hehehe... Eeekkkk....MOUSE! Careful there--take care! Happy Day, my friend ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love L'Occitane products. So lush. And your fella has a lovely man logic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore luxurious bath and shower products, but never buy them for myself, looking at your photo makes me want to go out and treat myself!
    They are amazing, those balls of yarn, aren't they?!
    Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

    ReplyDelete