Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Fatal Crossing


Now the European athletics is finished we have been watching this Danish murder mystery.  It’s a brooding Scandi series showing beautiful Danish landscape and an investigative journalist with a wonderful wardrobe of chunky knitwear and heavy duty scarves.  It makes me want to knit more of both, I’ve already been looking at yarn and have a jumper pattern in mind. Watch this space. 

The film is in the Danish language with subtitles which usually I don’t like as they require concentration so there is no knitting while I view.  However it’s been worth it, we’ve both enjoyed the episodes so far. 

Oddly we were watching last week and for some reason MrFF decided to turn the volume up.  We both laughed when he realised what he’d done, he said he was brushing up on his Danish and it would soon be as good as his (almost non existent) Italian.  Thats about right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment