Wednesday 3 May 2017

A quick alert

The lovely people at Wool Warehouse have further reduced Drops Fabel 4 ply sock yarn to £1.30 for 50 g.  Since delivery is free on orders over £25 I fear there will be another lovely squashy bag of yarn arriving at the penthouse soon.
I have started using this yarn and I'm happy with the ways its knitting, I like the colour patterning and its not splitting or being at all tricky.  It may be slightly thinner than other brands and of course I can't guarantee how it will wash and wear but at the price I do think its worth a try.
I'd show you what I've done so far but we are off out for lunch, I will try to post later but for now I suggest you take a look.
Happy knitting.

photo added, shade 914 Shoreline


4 comments:

  1. Definitely sounds well worth giving it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That sounds like an amazingly good bargain. Im popping across to have a look. Not that I am in need of any more sock yarn, but at the price........ ;-) Have a fun week! Ros

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's knitting up really well! It would be rude not to take advantage of such a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thinking about you as a woman opposite me on the train to Glasgow is knitting a gorgeous pair of stripey socks. Can you send me your current email? Big cuddle Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete