Friday 14 December 2007

There's music too

No you're not in the wrong place, this is my new look blog. I've been admiring other sites where the photographs seem to stand out much better and after a bit of searching I've come up with this new template which I've adapted slightly. I'm really pleased with it and also with the fact I've managed to download some music. Mr FF is constantly amazed that a woman who cannot change a plug has found out how to do all these technical things. Its all on a need to know basis, just like my life. I can work out how to turn a heel or adapt a knitting pattern because I want to but I'm not interested enough to find out about complicated spreadsheets or source the latest piece of technology.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - behold my new site.

No comments:

Post a Comment