Monday 28 November 2022

No getting away from it

At the weekend the Christmas lights went on in our little town. MrFF was there and took this video, it was a well attended event.

This afternoon the tree went up in the atrium of our building, at present it’s undecorated and wonky, I reserve judgement. Yesterday only one of the houses we look onto had outside lights, today it’s three, no doubt the whole road will be decorated soon.

I am holding off, our decs are still in the loft but they will make an appearance in a subdued way eventually.  More importantly I am holding off the mince pies, for now, I expect them to make an appearance well before our lights.  

3 comments:

  1. You sound rather like|I feel about Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! We've had the Santa Claus parade so it is getting more Christmasy here too. A few houses on my street have their light on. I think some of them leave them in place all year and just switch them on in the weeks leading up to the big day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No decorations up here yet, although my friend has brought my tree downstairs for me so I have no excuse!

    ReplyDelete