Two weeks today we will be moving out of our lovely house. We still have lots to dispose of but I am determined we won't take things with us to sort out later
We don't know where we will be moving to but the removal company have said that if we sign a contract, any contract, they will let us have some boxes next week so we can start the serious packing.
We have made an offer on a property in Yorkshire but the survey wasn't good and we are currently in communication with the solicitors, it could go either way. In fact when we contacted the sellers estate agents with the list of problems their only response was 'let us know if you have decided not to proceed' which I thought was rude and unhelpful, especially as we are chain free buyers.
I have a rotten cold that is not conducive to packing or sorting or generally dealing with this stressful time
On the upside, the weather is lovely and I'm enjoying the last days of my garden. Also we have lots of social engagements as people want to see us before we move back to England and I am distributing pot plants with every visit.