Wednesday 23 May 2018

Still raining

Since my last post we have had only one day when it didn’t rain, yesterday it bucketed it down in the afternoon and again during the night.   It started again mid morning, now we have light showers and some sun.    We are sodden, if things didn’t improve soon I shall be cross.
We have ordered more wood for the stove, we are eating winter food, my great niece Amelia is thinking of knitting me a scarf to keep we warm.  Amelia is 8 and asked me to teach her to knit before we left the UK, I was deeply touched by her concern and her enthusiasm.
I’ll let you know as soon as the weather returns to normal, meantime stay where you are there is nothing for you here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, hope things improve very soon and you'll be eating gelato and basking in the gorgeous Italian sunshine. If it's any comfort, I'm still wearing socks and wore a coat, hat and gloves on playground duty today!

    ReplyDelete